The following academics and activities are included in our regular program cost, and much more.
- Arts & Crafts
- Child friendly science projects and experiments
- Language Arts
- Numbers, counting and computation
- Mandarin (Chinese)
- Bible stories
- Music and instrumental activities
- Creative movement with Atlanta Ballet Instructor
- Sessions with certified children's yoga instructor
- In-house field trips
- Kids Beat - Lunch with friends
We also incorporate stories, songs, playtime and quiet time to reinforce teachings about honesty, respect for others and working in harmony. These are the principles we feel build character and help to create a fair and just world.
Fall and Summer Camp Program Hours:
1 Year Old Program - Monday and Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2 - 4 Year Old Programs - Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(Ask about our drop-in policy)